Looks warm, huh? That's because it was in St. George for a mini-girl's trip, since this year Arizona with all the girls in our family didn't work out. It was a short weekend, but we made the best of it. My sister Chelsea was only a few weeks from delivering (talk about a beautiful pregnant lady), Shally and my mom had to leave early for a wedding reception, and Janelle had work some while we were there. But warm weather with just girls, what a treat! We had a total of two hours at the pool, but that's all we could squeeze in between the eating, shopping, and talking!


While we were waiting for Janelle (she was meeting a guy about copper on our brothers' house) Chelsea and I decided to take some dumb pictures. After Sidney on the horse, this man walked by and said, "Everyone I know has to take that picture!" Wow! Every single one of his acquaintances put a baby on a bronze horse? I know he was trying to shame us, but I can assure you, I was not trying to impress him or any other resident of St. George. Completely embarrassing now of course. (James, you can keep your comments to yourself about this one, Ben doesn't need to be more humiliated)


While we were waiting for Janelle (she was meeting a guy about copper on our brothers' house) Chelsea and I decided to take some dumb pictures. After Sidney on the horse, this man walked by and said, "Everyone I know has to take that picture!" Wow! Every single one of his acquaintances put a baby on a bronze horse? I know he was trying to shame us, but I can assure you, I was not trying to impress him or any other resident of St. George. Completely embarrassing now of course. (James, you can keep your comments to yourself about this one, Ben doesn't need to be more humiliated)

6 comments:
Looks like so much fun - i love trips with the sisters! And I especially love the comment to James...take that James!
Are you kidding me???? Your sister is only weeks away from having her baby and she looks like that??? I look like that the day I find out I am pregnant. Life is very unfair!
Fun girl trip!
So I was jealous right when I first read your post but then I clicked on the picture of you and your sister sitting on the ground and realized that those were shopping bags and now I am beyond jealous. Please tell me that those were a collection of everyone's bags, otherwise I might just sit here all day and daydream about a shopping experience like that.
I have to say, I know I could do it alone, but in this case, it was a collection.
I must be a blogging dummy, I didn't realize you could make the picture bigger by clicking on it. I shouldn't have posted such an unflattering picture of my sister and I...oops!
It's been way too long since I've had the joy that is the outlet stores in Santo Jorge.
And from now on, keep your kid off other people's bronze horses. :)
Mindy,
I saw your name on Mandy's blog and checked yours out. Can you and your sisters look any more beautiful in swimsuits - especially one that is that pregnant? Y'all still your cute little high school bodies.
YOur family is cute. I'm happy to see that you are doing so well.
Michelle (Larson) Johnnie
Post a Comment