Monday, June 16, 2008

Help please!

This is probably the only post I have that is not properly illustrated with pictures. But I need some feedback.
I was just realizing I am leaving to go on a trip soon, and I REALLY want a good book to read. Now, let me clarify. By "good book" I mean, an easy reading book that may or may not contain illustrations, and does contain a somewhat or completely uplifting message. I am a self-proclaimed "feel-good" movie go-er and as such, I really love "feel-good" books as well. I know I am condemning myself to an unrealistic ideal, but honestly, on vacation, that is exactly what I am looking for!
I am also looking for a good camera. Our camera takes mostly blurry pictures about 73% of the time (even though we bought it less than 2 years ago) and Ben reminds me the video camera we have is 8 years old and WAY too old to be still working (though it miraculously does). Suggestions?

2 comments:

Lilet said...

I haven't read any good books lately, but if you want to borrow my digital camera you totally can! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Mindy! It's Ben's cousin Rachel :) I love your blog, it's so cute. Anyway, I don't know if you've ever heard of it, but the book Marley & Me is awesome. Easy reading, made me laugh out loud. Hopefully you enjoy it!