The first snow of the season! A perfect Saturday if you ask my kids. Who cares if it doesn't completely cover the ground, there was plenty to have fun in!!!
I started to find all our snow gear while Jane sang, "snowy, snow, snow" and her own version of "Once there was a Snowman". It seemed like it took forever for me to get them all ready to go! To find all the gear and fight through the cries, "I'm hot!" and "This doesn't fit" was quite a project. In the process I came upon a broken Princess umbrella which quickly became Jane's new obsession. All in all a great snow day!
Saturday, December 1, 2007
snowy snow snow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Mindy, looks like the kids had a lot of fun in the snow!!
I love your kids! They have the best parents in the world!! FYI - I "tagged" you so check out my blog to see what you have to do!
Hey Mind - I just went to google and clicked on images at the top left and then typed in whatever image I wanted to find! You can find anything!!
hi mindy!
remember me, it's alysha smith. I am blog hopping and I finally hopped to some peeps from high school. how are you? glad to have found your blog.
Wow Alysha! Amazing you found me! Do you have a blog?
Post a Comment