Thursday, November 29, 2007

2 year-old fun!

So Jane is officially potty-trained (1 month and counting) and for some reason I think her bottom in Princess panties is just great fun. She has to dress herself and now the war is on! Most days a dress-up skirt and a purse are all she chooses. It is a battle to get her dressed when we leave the house and any "sleeves" shirt is completely shunned. I have outsmarted her on that by hiding all her short sleeved shirts and just pulling up the sleeves of her long sleeved ones. But now I get to continually pull them back up as she cries and stamps her feet whenever either slides an inch or two.
Wow! I wanted her to be potty-trained before the baby comes (December), but now find it to be a curse since she has found a real independence which seems to clash with the schedule I have sometimes with three children. I know, four is not going to be any easier, but too late now!

3 comments:

mandy said...

Lucky duck! Addy is getting so close, but I'm not pushing my luck this time around. I'm so glad it happened before the baby came! Hooray for Jane!

Shaundee said...

I am so jealous of your darling Jane. Maybe she can teach Lyza how to go potty? Hey I voted for your name...i am not sure if you can tell it was me who voted.
Love ya,

Rachie said...

I hope you can get her trained. I am starting with the twins and I am going crazy!

Congrats on Baby Girl #3...I had no idea!