Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ist birthday PARTY

We had a party to celebrate Sidney's 1st birthday a little late when all the holiday craziness was over. My parents and some of my sisters were able to come over to watch her partake of her first cake! I won't lie and say its the first taste of cake she's ever had (#4 has had many more treats by one year old than #1), so she wasn't too nervous; she pretty much took control of the situation!




My sisters: Cara, Shally, Brittany, my mom, and I were all posing for different pictures.
I have to show off Sidney's belly! She is already thinning out so much, her arm "bands" are gone, and her leg rolls are quickly disapearing, I miss my chubby babies!!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Yeah for new posts! December birthdays can be crazy so I see why you had it later. LOL. I am glad she took to liking her cake. Anna's first birthday was so anti-climactic! She is getting so big - and not so big at the same time ;)

What a fun experience for your family at the temple open house. It sounds like your kids really enjoyed it. I was so excited to take Anna, but she was not so reverent. Oh well....

RasmussenFamily said...

so cute... my little baya is quite chubby too... but, I think your's has her beat... I love looking at your house.. I need to come see it.