


Now that Sidney is better and I LOVE to have people love her, I am finally sending out baby announcements, since she is two months old, and I have no more excuses!
She is already so special to us! We all love her so much! She is starting to smile and coo. She loves the kids and their attention (lucky for me-I can't keep them away from her)! We have made up a few songs for her, but the one we sing the most frequently is to the tune of "Mary Had a Little Lamb":
"Sidney is our special girl,
special girl,
special girl,
Sidney is our special girl, we love her very much.
Ashlyn loves her and Alex, and Janey, and Daddy,
Ashlyn loves her and Alex and Jane, and Dad and Mom!"
Each of the kids have a song I made and up and sang to them since they were little. Jane loves to sing each one as she dances "ballet" around the house with her arms above her head. We are so happy to add Sidney's song to our "playlist". It's great to have her home, the extra rolls of legs and chins are bonus! She is quickly becoming the picture of health!
8 comments:
She is so pretty! And yes she is the picture of health, you would NEVER even guess that she had a rough start.
Oh my goodness Mindy, she could not be any sweeter. She is so precious, I can't wait to meet her. What a beautiful little baby!
Those pictures are adorable! She has such beautiful big blue eyes!
So she's officially one of your kids....what a family resemblance they all have.
A couple more months of baby chub and I'll want to nibble on her little arms and legs. :)
Mind..I love that first picture...if she was mine I would not stop kissing those lips! Don't worry I will refrain because she's not mine...love her!
Hey Mindy! I found your blog from Mandy's a few weeks ago. So sorry to hear about little Sidney and the dang RSV. We went through it also, but not quite as severe. (As soon as the doctor said the words "feeding tube" he started to recover pretty quickly!) It's so fun to see you...your kids are darling!!
MIndy I am so glad that she is better. That has to be such a relief. She is darling, and looks very healthy.
mindy, she is so beautiful! i'm trying really hard not to be jealous of all the darling girl hair flowers, etc. here we go boy again!
Post a Comment