Lately, my kids' favorite spot is in the pantry. Usually, its for food, but the other day they were laying on the ground with the door closed. I, of course wanted them out, and Alex said, "But mom! We're just chillaxin'" Chill-axin' is a word Alex made up a year ago in Cord De Alene, Idaho while we were on a very long bike ride. He said it meant, "relaxing and chillin' at the same time". I know its a terrible picture, but I am sure you can still get the point!
Monday, September 8, 2008
Just Chill-axin'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is so cute! :)
i love this---it reminds me of when julia says, "he's bugging me out", of course always talking about one of her brothers!
i love when you see your kids just being little best friends!
That's pretty funny! I know if my kids see that picture, they will soon have a new "chill-axin" place too. Darling!
Holy cow, that is the funniest pic I have seen yet! So, cute!
Its Camber, I found your blog through Steven and Shaundees. Isn't nice to have your kids getting along for a few minutes? Even if it is on the pantry floor. If you want to got to my blog, its tclybbert.blogspot.com
Thanks for letting Alex come to Tanners party. I know Tanner was super excited and they had a great time.
That's so cute! I love the word chill-axin.
The summer pictures look like so much fun! You guys seem to have great times together.
Oh my I can't believe I wasn't there for the CHILLAXIN! bummer! Tell ash and alex we are def doing that soon!
Post a Comment