Monday, September 1, 2008

Quickie Tag

I have been tagged a few times during my inexperienced blogging efforts and I finally decided this was the one to get me blogging again! Thanks Shawna!
I am taking the liberty to change it up a little...

4 places I would visit over and over

  • Florence, Italy (okay, I was young, unmarried and probably had a skewed idea of romance, but still, it was my favorite city I visited in Europe)
  • Machu Picchu, Peru (intriguing history, amazing views, beautiful hikes)
  • anywhere, Hawaii (sun, warm beaches, waterfalls, hikes, clear ocean...)
  • Bejing, China (the olympics definitely rekindled my idealized love for it)

4 people who call/text (I wish)/email me regularly

  • Ben
  • Janelle
  • Chelsea
  • my kids (It's hard being so popular)

4 favoite foods

  • Filet minon (I like the "meatavor" thought, but can't quite commit)
  • asparagus (actually almost any vegetable done right)
  • gourmet pizza
  • yummy breads

4 places I'd rather be

  • right here, being lazy on Labor Day
  • please refer to the list from #1

4 movies I'd watch again (I don't like to watching movies over and and over)

  • Annie (the original from when I was a kid)
  • Dan in Real Life
  • 10,000 BC (just saw it last night and can't stop thinking about it!)
  • home movies of my childhood

4 (5) bands/groups I love to listen to

  • Angels and Airwaves
  • Yellowcard
  • The Killers
  • Cake
  • Beatles (one of my all time favorties)

4 people I'd like to read answers from:

  • Kayce
  • Lilet
  • Britta
  • Cortney

1 comments:

Shawna Wilson said...

I like the "upgrade" of the tag. Good answers!