Thursday, August 23, 2007

First mischief!

So the funny thing about this experience was that I was writing in Jane's baby book, catching up and all, when I came across a section to write about her "first mischief". I thought and thought...the time she had her neighbor friend backed into a corner pinching her cheeks didn't really count as "mischievous" more like "mean". But then I walk into the kitchen a few days later to this! Wow! Talk about mischievous!

All this mess and I still love her! That is lots of hair product and though most of it was on her, there were some rather large glops of it in my carpet throughout the house too! Yeah! A moment to not only put into her baby book, but to blog as well, now that's a real treat!

2 comments:

mandy said...

I am so glad you got a picture of it! So many times I've been too mad or busy cleaning up to stop and see the hilarity of a similar moment. But this is real life! What a great photo!

Shaundee said...

Mind...It is about time that Jane got into some trouble! These are the best kinds of pictures. You are doing such an amazing job with your blog. I am so proud of you.