First day of school for Ashlyn! She is now in second grade and feels like she is big stuff! She had this shirt planned for wearing on the first day of school probably a month ago. I totally admit to being a sale shopper and she has had it in her closet for quite some time now, so it was a real treat to finally get to wear it!
Wow! I think she's a little tired this morning! She couldn't sleep very well the night before, she kept coming out of her room to tell us how excited she was! It's not like we are going to Disneyland! What is with this girl?
First day of school on this sunny Tuesday morning. Ashlyn gets to ride her scooter to meet up with a few other kids in the neighborhood and they all go off together. She has been so excited! She even told me when we went to see her teacher at the open house, that she has really missed the school and couldn't wait for it to start again. I am glad she likes school so much and I know I would be cursing this day were she not so happy herself. She makes me laugh with her enthusiasm for learning and I know for the social aspect of school as well. Yay for school!
1 comments:
I can't believe Ashlyn is in second grade! I taught her in sunbeams!! I love that you leave comments on my blog...I feel so special! So now here's one to you...have a great day!!!
Post a Comment