Monday, August 13, 2007

This is the money shot!
My girl Ashlyn waterskiing! Wow! The scenery, the sunset, the water...this is #1 in my book!

LAKE POWELL LAKE POWELL LAKE POWELL !


Here are my two older kids CLIFF JUMPING AT LAKE POWELL! It does not get much better for me as a mom. Ben is in the water and it is about a 12 foot drop, but this is a real highlight for me! For my kids to be cliffjumping, waterskiing, tubing, and kneeboarding, makes me so happy! I have always had fun parents who do fun things and it never occured to me that it makes them happy when we do those things with them. To me, it's like finding a new best friend in my wonderful kids! (Of course, I wasn't able to be out there, since even a 12' drop is probably not good for the baby)















Here are my kids! They love being on the water and love being together! Our little boat may not be much, but we are starting the memories while they are young to keep our own family close and connected!

This one of Ashlyn (top) makes me see her as so grown up! She is starting second grade soon, and just looks beautiful! I am glad she's the oldest in the fam, she really tries to take care of Alex and Jane. I love my kids!



It was a great trip and it seems we really know how to wear out our kids! This is my Benny and Jane "helping" him drive the boat, it just became too much for her!

This is a big "thank you" to my parents for providing this and other trips for us each year! We love the memories and the fun, we love Lake Powell and summer boating. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!







1 comments:

Shawna Wilson said...

You're kids are growing up so fast!! I can't wait for our trip to Powell! Taryn and I are for sure going...and Robbie will probably make it for the last half, but I'm so excited!!!